Dave Jeffery – Necropolis Rising
Special listing : free Kindle edition
- Dave Jeffery
- Necroplis Rising
- Disturbed Earth
- Publication date:
- September 2010
- To be verified
- It took thirty minutes for the city to die. But their hunger would last forever. The military has sealed the city. No one is getting in. No one is getting out. But a team of cyber-criminals have a job to do. A job that will see them receiving a huge payout if they succeed. Or a bullet if they don’t. Once inside the city staying alive proves to be just as difficult as staying dead
- According to Amazon, it’s the “Amazon UK Horror #1 Bestseller!”
- Interview with the author at Read Horror
Amazon author profile:
Dave Jeffery is perhaps best known for his zombie novel Necropolis Rising which has gone on to be a UK #1 Bestseller. His Young Adult work includes the critically acclaimed Beatrice Beecham Series, MIND endorsed Finding Jericho and the Campfire Chillers short story collection.
Dave has contributed to several anthologies from a variety of publishers including Dark Continents Publishing, Inc., Wild Wolf Publishing, Imprint Phoenix, Hersham Horror and Chipmunka Publishing Ltd. His work has featured alongside many zombie impresarios including John Russo (Night of the Living Dead) and Tony Burgess (Pontypool).
He is currently writing the sequel to Necropolis Rising and co-writing Crabs: Apocalypse! the official seventh book in the pulp franchise “Night of the Crabs” created by horror icon Guy N Smith.
Amazon review highlights
- “If the undead ever needed a shot of life, this is it!” Shock Horror Magazine
- “One hell of a zombie book!” Horror Web.com
- “Colossally enjoyable!” Alasdair Stuart, British Fantasy Society Journal